Baking is an art and perfect for complete relaxation. If you are stressed out, try baking, and you are sure to enjoy doing it. Once you start, you will not feel like stopping it, especially after seeing a variety of cakes, muffins, cupcakes, cookies, etc that you can bake at home.
There is no better happiness than cooking for your family and being appreciated by them for it. Internet houses many websites that help you in baking a variety of cakes. Out of those, cupcakes are the hot favorites of all, especially kids.
Cupcakes are smaller in size and are perfect for parties, travel, school snacks, etc. You could also enroll in Mrs Jones’ Baking Classes and learn from the experts. For now, let us try out some cupcake recipes to relish them with your family.
Strawberry Cupcake with Butter cream
2 ¾ cups – All purpose flour
½ cup – Cake flour
1 cup – Melted butter unsalted
2 ¼ cups – Sugar
1 cup – Milk
2 cups – Fresh Strawberries chopped
1 ½ tbsp s – Vanilla extract
1 tbsp s – salt
1 tbsp s – Baking powder
1 egg white
1 ½ cups – Chopped strawberries
4 egg whites
1 ¼ cups sugar
1 ½ cups – Melted butter
Preparing the cake
- Sift the dry ingredients (flours, salt, and baking powder) and whisk them together.
- Beat sugar, butter and vanilla extract till it becomes fluffy. Then add the egg and egg whites gradually to the mixture.
- Slowly add the dry mixture and milk and continue beating it.
- Finally, add the chopped strawberries to it.
- Set the oven temperature to 350 degrees and preheat it.
- Line paper liners into muffin trays.
- Spoon in ¾ th of the cups with the batter.
- Bake for 20 – 25 minutes till a tooth pick inserted comes out clean
- Allow it to cool on a wire rack while you prepare the frosting
- Grind the strawberries to a smooth puree.
- Mix sugar along with egg whites in a mixer, and place it above a vessel of boiling water.
- Keep blending till the sugar melts completely and becomes soft and fluffy.
- Add butter to it and continue whisking.
- Finally, add the strawberry paste to it.
- Fill in the decoration pipe and start topping up your cupcakes
Brownie Chocolate Fudge Cupcake
For Brownie Batter
¼ cup – Butter at room temperature
1/3 cup – Condensed Milk
1/3 cup – Milk
1 pack – Cake mix
1 pack – Cake mix
1 pack – Chocolate fudge mix
½ cup – Milk
1 cup – Oil
1 cup – cream
2 cups – Choco chips
½ cup – Butter
1 cup – Sugar powdered
1 ½ cups – Cocoa Powder
1/3 tbsp s – Salt
1 ½ cups – Corn syrup
2 tbsp s – Vanilla
½ cup – Chocolate chips
1 cup – Milk
Preparing the batter
- Mix all the above ingredients till everything is mixed well.
- Spoon them on a baking sheet into small balls and freeze it.
Making the cupcakes
- Mix all ingredients and blend them together.
- Add chocolate chips to it and mix well.
- Set the temperature of the oven at 325 degrees and preheat it.
- Line a muffin tray with paper liners.
- Scoop the batter and fill the moulds.
- Take the brownie batter from the freezer and drop into the batter.
- Bake for 20 – 25 mins.
- Let it cool on a rack.
- Melt the chips using microwave
- Whisk butter, cocoa, salt and sugar till it becomes soft and fluffy.
- Slowly add the corn syrup with vanilla extract and keep mixing.
- Finally mix the melted chocolate paste and make it creamy.
- Once done, do the frosting as you desire.