Azure is a cloud platform of Microsoft using which businesses can take their IT infrastructure online to different clouds for faster and efficient operations. Azure offers a range of solutions like PaaS and IaaS. You can either have your entire IT infrastructure on the platform or you can simply develop applications using it. However, you cannot do this yourself if your company has only limited resources and employees. As Azure operations require knowledge and experience, it is a better idea to go for an Azure managed services provider. They will help you with an end-to-end cloud services package at affordable pricing. Let us discuss Azure managed services in brief in this article.
Benefits of hiring a managed services company
An Azure managed services provider can help you enjoy the following benefits.
- If you hand over the Azure management operations to your MSP, you can focus and spend time on other business activities of primary importance to keep your business running. You will get a lot of time for these activities.
- The managed services company will provide all the documentation necessary for reporting and standardization.
- Your infrastructure will also be upgraded whenever a change in technologies happens in the cloud platform.
- You can also get advice for proper development, testing, and deployment of applications without spending unnecessarily.
- Your business’s data and resources will always be safe with a managed services provider regardless of cyber threats and disasters.
- You can also retrieve your data after a disaster.
Types of Azure managed services
An Azure managed services provider can help you with the following types of Azure services.
- Azure cloud architecture
- Azure cloud migration
- Azure cloud management
- Infrastructure management services
- End-to-end security management solutions
Process of Azure management
If you are about to hire an Azure managed services provider, they will work in the following procedure.
Step 1: They will consult with your team to know the various issues and requirements for cloud migration. Afterward, they will devise a plan for the proper execution of the process.
Step 2: In this step, they will execute their plan to solve the issues placed as a concern. They will do whatever they could to improve the business’s efficiency.
Step 3: It is the final step of migrating the IT infrastructure to the Azure cloud. After successful migration, you can proceed with your business operations without any interruptions. They will also provide 24X7 support.